Monday, November 15, 2010

Thinking

Inhale. Exhale. I've been thinking of things. Things I want to write about and things I wish I could write about but are probably not things that you share with a blog audience.  I've been unhappy with my blog as of late.  I just feel like there is no direction here.  I mean originally I thought I would write about life raising the girls...but our days become such a rhythm around here that I don't always notice the blog fodder.  And then there's the little problem of finding time to blog. I think...oh I'll try to pump up my readership, jump onto a blog hop or maybe link up...but then I don't get to post anything for a week and I think, is there anyone still out there waiting to read whatever it is I have to say? 

I feel a little down this evening.  Or maybe I'm bored.  Or maybe a little of both. I had a productive day, I know that's not it.  The girls have been  behaving wonderfully this evening...although they are amping up a bit now (that always seems to happen right before bedtime). So it isn't that.  ... Jim is working. I'm sure that has something to do with it. I miss my hubby.   Hope he gets home soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails