Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chai Tea Latte, You Are My Best Friend

I'm joining a Meme today over at Adventuroo.   She will post a prompt each week and we are supposed to snap a picture and blog about it (or not--the picture can stand alone). I thought it would be fun to use/learn my new camera and join in.

This week's prompt is:
What is one thing you cannot live without?



Okay, I showed you.

It's not a picture of my husband, my children, my dog, my wedding band, my bible...it's a picture of my morning Chai Tea.

I do not feel complete in the morning or for the rest of the day if I do not have one of these. I do not drink coffee.  I do not need a glass of wine at the end of the night (although that would be nice some time!) But there is something about sipping my cup of tea in the morning that is, well, JUST MY CUP 'O TEA!

A tea bag, some hot water, and about 3 tablespoons of flavored fat free coffee creamer makes it taste yummy.  Today's cup has FF Italian Cream coffee creamer in it.

It's the little things!

I'd love to see what you can't live without, so get out your camera and link up over at Adventuroo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails