Monday, February 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday--Valentine's Week





Busy week this week! Ava has surgery this week--tomorrow--and will be spending at least a night and probably two in the hospital and I will be with her. Which means I will be eating hospital food, my mom will be feeding my kids, my husband will be fending for himself or eating with me and I won't be preparing two meals this week, which is fine by me.

Here's what we got going on:

Monday:  Spaghetti and Meatballs, a Salad, and Bread (Ava's VERY favorite meal)

Tuesday: Surgery Day

Wednesday: Hospital Food :(  Actually, it's not THAT bad.

Thursday: Steak, Potato, Green Beans (Ava's least favorite meal--she won't be able to eat it anyway so it will be perfect for the rest of us!)

Friday:  Chili, Mac and Cheese, Cantaloupe

Saturday: Pancakes, Bacon, Baked Apples

Sunday: Oven Fried Chicken Tenders, Potato Crowns, and Corn

(I tried to pick some soft foods since Ava will need a soft food diet for a little while)

Have a good week everyone!! This post is linked up over at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Click for more weekly menu plans and a give away over there this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails