Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 2/21



Kids are home today for Presidents' Day. I am TRYING my best to be productive!!  We have a birthday party to plan for this next Sunday. I see that tenderloin is on sale this week so I think it's a no brainer that we will most likely have pulled pork sandwiches for the party! 

Here's what the week looks like:

Monday: Chili, Fresh Bread, Salad
Tuesday: Ham slice with Mac n Cheese, Green beans
Wednesday: Oven Fried Chicken Tenders, Potato Crowns and Corn
Thursday: Poached Eggs in salsa, guacamole and chips
Friday: BBQ Pork Chops, Roasted Potatoes, Apple Sauce
Saturday: Pizza, Salad
Sunday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Coleslaw, Baked Potato Fries.

Check out some more menus over at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails