Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Found Some Sunshine On A Rainy Day

After I picked up the girls from school today, in the rain, and before I began to work on lunch,out of the rain, I decided to take a peek at how my little peat pellets were doing. I never expected to see this:



What a surprise! The Dahlias have decided to make an early entrance! I looked on the back of the seed pack and saw that germination is 5 to 10 days and these little seedlings have sprouted in four. My heart is doing a happy dance as I imagine these little buds nestled into my garden in a couple short months or less.

The girls were super excited to. If you haven't grown something from seed, you should give it a try. It is so rewarding...even in this earliest of stages!

I invite you to share your garden stories with me!

Happy Spring!

0 Reader Remarks:

Post a Comment

Gimme some sugar! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails