Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jimbo and the Soupbones

Need to find your happy place today? Perhaps I have a little funky, soulsy thing that will do the trick!  If you're local and you haven't heard of them, you've got to check them out. They are really fun to see live. My cousin's husband is the front man and here he is singing one of the fan favorites at Acousticafe:


His band is currently competing for a spot to open for that Cowboy on a Steel Horse: Bon Jovi!  Exciting stuff for these hometown boys.  They are one of the top three finalists, and this could be why:


So I just have to do my part...even if it is just to spread the word through my little 'ole blog.  The contest will held on Thursday, Feb 3rd at:


Charlie Murdoch's (South Side)

1005 East Carson St

Pittsburgh, Pa 15203

Door open at 6, bands start at 7:30 and there's NO COVER. 

Good luck guys! I hope you get the gig!

0 Reader Remarks:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails