Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 1/16

It's that time of week again.  I don't think I'm going to get to the grocery store today. My kids are home from school so the usual Monday routine is thrown off a little bit. Not to mention, we have lunch plans with friends (YAY!) and it is a dine to donate for the school where my kiddos go, so I don't have to worry about ANY meals today. (YAY! YAY!)

Happily, I'm reporting that we did not eat out at all last week! Now, if I could just get my husband to do less eating out at work! Maybe if I got up at 4am and packed him a lunch...not gonna happen!


Link Up at I'm An Organizing Junkie!
Here's what the week looks like:

Monday:  Dine To Donate. Out to eat at Chili's

Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas, Corn Bread, Guac and Chips (this is a push from last week...I forgot to figure in Jim's Dad's birthday dinner yesterday)

Wednesday:  Stuffed Pepper or Wedding Soup (homemade from our church ladies), Apple Spinach Salad with bacon, Bread

Thursday: Honey Pecan Chicken Tenders, Roasted Potatoes, Snow Peas

Friday:  Pasta tossed with Sweet Sausage, Tomatoes and  Basil, Tossed Salad

Saturday:  Crock Pot Mexican Beef stuffed Soft Tacos with fixins, Corn, Spanish Rice (still trying to use up taco shells from our New Year's Eve shindig)

Sunday:  Grand Pap's 89th birthday party (I have to make a side, but I haven't decided what to bring yet!)

What's on your menu this week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails