Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 1/31


Share your weekly meal plan at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

Well, I almost can't believe that we didn't eat out more in January!   We stuck to the resolution that I made that we could only eat out three times total for the month and those eat out's had to be planned.  We did only one fast food meal!  My kid's only ate out two meals for the month.  This is quite a feat for me as it seems that we were always jumping in line at Mickey D's when I felt stressed, pressed for time, or just plain lazy.  I haven't counted up the savings but I know that we have cut our eating out by at LEAST half.  I feel great about that and had to share before I posted my menu for the week. But without further ado, here it is:

Monday: Chicken salad on croissants with red grapes on the side
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Roast, with potatoes, onions and carrots
Wednesday: Teriyaki Chicken and fried rice
Thursday: Biscuits with sausage gravy, eggs, and fruit
Friday: Reuben Sammy's, roasted potatoes, beans
Saturday: Pizza and Salad
Sunday:  Picking up home made pasta from our church--then I'll probably make some SuperBowl Snacks for later (Go Steelers!)

What'cha eatin' this week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails