Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday Week of 1/24

Shopping is done! I LOVE when I don't have that hanging over my head on a Monday night!  I had a good shopping trip this week...I was happy to be under my $140 weekly budget by $7 and that included a splurge on a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte that I sipped as I maneuvered through the store.

I'm late to the link up over at I'm An Organizing Junkie but if you'd like to get some more menu ideas or link up your own menu plan, stop over there and see what's cooking!



I had a couple of pushed meals this week. One day my husband went to the Pens game and I didn't feel like cooking so the girls and I were satisfied with cereal for dinner! EASY! I'm just happy that I didn't give in and order pizza or go for fast food.  The second pushed  meal was because my husband surprised me with a last minute date night on Friday. So we went out to eat (our last of three "restaurant meals" per month) and then went to Home Depot, bought a few things for a project in the living room, and then browsed around the store for inspiration on upcoming home improvement projects. It was very nice walking around a home improvement store withOUT the girls for once. I know it doesn't sound romantic, but it really was fun dreaming about the plans we have for our home!

On to the MENU! What you all came for:

Monday: Crockpot Mexican beef soft tacos, corn, and spanish rice

Tuesday: Pasta with sausage, spinach, tomatoes, bread, salad

Wednesday: Cheeseburgers, tater tots, and green beans

Thursday: Chicken and cheese quesadillas, roasted potatoes with smoked paprika, Pepper Medley

Friday: Breakfast for dinner!

Saturday: Barbecued Chicken, Baked fries, Corn

Sunday: Frozen Pizza, Spinach salad

Have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails