Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Planning in 2011

I usually plan a weekly menu (and try to stick to it)! I always like to see what others are making and I definitely see the benefits of sharing weekly menus with others.  If nothing else, it's fun to see what (and how) other families eat. So, today, like many others, I'm linking up to I'm An Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

Here's what we are eating this week:

Monday: Citrus Tilapia, Mac and Cheese, Broccoli

Tuesday: Spaghetti, Meatballs, and tossed Salad

Wednesday: Sweet Italian Sausage Sub, Roasted Potatoes, Corn

Thursday: Chicken Caesar Salad, Crescent Rolls

Friday: Eggs, Sausage, Tater Tots, Blueberries

Saturday: Steak, Baked Potato,  Mixed Veggies

Sunday: Peachy Pork Chops, Baked Home Made Fries, Corn (or some other veggie)

The shopping is done for the week...It makes me SOOO happy to be off on the right foot this year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails